terça-feira, 20 de novembro de 2007

God is in the Rain


God is in every single thing that lives so, there for, it really is in the rain. That's why I like to feel the rain on my skin, it feels like every inch of Nature is touching me, making me more alive then I already am.
But even though I like to see and f
eel the rain I’m unable to love it because I just cant live with this grey sky, my imagination doesn't let me. I look up and I see a grey and white mass that seems to be just above my head. It feels like if I just lift my hand up I could touch the clouds and like a Celtic I fear that the sky is going to fall upon me. I fell inprisioned and asphyxiated as if I’m inside a box whose ceiling is made of clouds.
Besides, in my head, God is rig
ht above me, always looking down to us humans, and when it rains, i imagine that this enormous blue eye is crying, that God is unhappy with His sons he punishes us, making His salty tears fall upon us. As another way of punishing us, God also takes us the warm light that comes from the sun, our fountain of live. Light is related with enlightening, wisdom and clarification and, been greedy and blind, we, the human kind, don’t deserve to see the light and only deserve to be immersed in darkness.
Darkness... This dark scenario in which the rainy days left us are also a sign from God. Because in the dark there may be fear but there is also hope and there will always be someone that wants to find the light and fight the darkness.
Summarizing, this awfully
discoloured weather means to me that all of us should fight against our own fears and doubts and find the light, find a way to improve all our situation, find a way to get us out of the darkness...
But what if I don’t feel in the mood to fight the darkness?

Sem comentários: