quarta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2008

So long 2008!

Well, I guess it's only appropriate for me to say something about this year that is about to end.

In 2008 I've been trough some of the worst times of my life... At least while the 12th grade lasted. But I've written enough in this blog about the misery and pain of those times.

I think it would be good to remember the great things that happened this year:

  • I wrote what I consider to be my best book untill now;
  • The prom;
  • Me and Inês started talking again;
  • I finished highschool;
  • I wrote a lot;
  • I read a lot;
  • I went to University;
  • I (sort of) move out of my parents house;
  • I went to Coimbra to study "Archaelogy and History";
  • I met really great and amazing people;
That's pretty much it, but, if we do the Math, it was an ass kicking year and lots of things changed for the best!

Sem comentários: